Fries from McDonald's...
I thought I was safe.
What is more vegetarian than a
bunch of plain cut up potatoes?
|What is in those fries?|
Photo from: http://imgur.com/gallery/xSjLT
Nothing is SAFE anymore... learn what you can from all packaged foods and restaurants before you decide to eat any of it! You only have one body and nobody will take care of you except yourself.
Making your own fries at home is the only way to be sure you're not eating chemically laden foods
- Cut up your potatoes into thick wedges or like the ones above, if you prefer the look.
- Spray the cookie sheet with a light/low-fat oil spray, and place them all spread out, not on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees or 220 C for about 30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Check often so they don't burn! It all depends on the size of your slices.
- Be careful when taking out tray, the fries are hot! Enjoy them with your favorite topping such as ketchup, vinegar, or eat them plain! YUM!
At least you'll know it's